it probably seems like i cry over stupid shit but tbh i usually end up crying because i’ve stored up all of my upset feelings from multiple things rather than express them and then the littlest thing sets me off like spilling my drink may not be that big of a deal but when i’ve stored up that many negative emotions it feels like i busted a hole in the hoover dam
- student: hey government can I have some money to go to university
- uk government: sure here you go. you'll have to pay it back but only when you're earning £21,000+ a year, and if you don't pay it off after 30 years we'll just write it off, don't worry about it man
- scottish government: nah man just go to uni we ain't gonna charge you
- us government: no. you gotta pay it yourself. upfront. your parents have to save up from the moment you're born. good luck, fucker.
- maltese governement: oh my good fucking lord you want to go to university? Here, it's completely free, you'll pay it back with your tax money someday. Actually no wait, we'll pay you 83 euros a month if you decide to go you beautiful creature. Oh god but is that enough? How about I give you a student card with a minimum of 900 euros at the beginning of each year to buy books and clothes and stuff? Is that ok? Ok I love you happy studying *kiss*